'Reign': Death Looms for a Wounded Sebastian (Exclusive Video)
THR debuts a scene from Thursday's episode, "Hearts and Minds."
Things aren't looking so good for Sebastian (Torrance Coombs) on The CW's Reign.
After being gravely wounded, Prince Francis' half-brother lies on his deathbed in the upcoming episode of the period drama centered on a young Mary, Queen of Scots.
In the clip, which The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts, Sebastian is being tended to by Nostradamus (Rossif Sutherland), who breaks the news to one of Mary's ladies-in-waiting, Lola (Anna Popplewell), that though the wound is closing, "the disease in his blood is spreading. If the fever doesn't break by tonight...." Well, you can do the math.
Staring death in the face doesn't seem to faze Lola, who says her brothers died of scarlet fever. (Oh, the old days!) "I'm not scared of death anymore," she tells Sebastian in an intimate moment. "I'm scared of being alone."
When Nostradamus breaks up their bonding session, Sebastian retorts: "Every time I look at her I feel better; every time I look at you I feel worse. The prescription is clear, don't you think?" Watch the scene above.
Reign airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on The CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR