Sundance Channel's 'Restless' Miniseries Sets Premiere Date
The two-parter starring Hayley Atwell, Rufus Sewell and Michelle Dockery will launch Dec. 7.
Sundance Channel has solidified airdates for upcoming miniseries Restless.
Starring Hayley Atwell, Rufus Sewell and Michelle Dockery, Restless will premiere Friday, Dec. 7 at 9 p.m. with the second part airing the following week, the cable network announced Wednesday.
The two-parter is based on the novel by British writer William Boyd and follows the story of a daughter who discovers that her mother was recruited as a spy during World War II.
Produced by Hilary Bevan Jones (State of Play, The Girl in the Cafe) and her Endor Productions, Restless -- filmed in South Africa and the U.K. this past summer -- is directed by Edward Hall from a screenplay by Boyd. Rounding out the cast are Michael Gambon and Charlotte Rambling.
Restless is the first of three new scripted projects that Sundance Channel is rolling out. The others are Top of the Lake, from Jane Campion and starring Elisabeth Moss and Holly Hunter, and Rectify, from Breaking Bad's Ray McKinnon and will air next year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR