ABC's 'Resurrection': First Official Poster Debuts (Exclusive)
THR premieres the one-sheet for the midseason drama, debuting Sunday, March 9.
What if someone you lost, returned?
Resurrection, ABC's spring drama based on the Jason Mott novel The Returned, asks that very question in the first official poster, which The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts.
The hourlong drama centers on the residents of Arcadia, Miss., whose lives are forever changed when their loved ones return from the dead as if time never passed.
Instead of focusing on the sci-fi aspect of the story, the poster gives significant real estate to a mother cradling her young son, almost as if she is in protective mode. (In one of the show's mysteries, an 8-year-old boy suddenly returns to his family after dying three decades earlier.)
Omar Epps, Frances Fisher, Matt Craven, Devin Kelley, Mark Hildreth, Samaire Armstrong, Sam Hazeldine, Landon Gimenez and Kurtwood Smith star in the series from executive producer Aaron Zelman (Damages, The Killing).
See the official poster below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche