'Law & Order's' Courtney B. Vance Returns to the Courtroom on ABC's 'Revenge'
He'll replace Victoria's (Madeleine Stowe) sneaky attorney on the ABC series.
Here’s just a little bit of Revenge news to make the wait until the next new episode on Feb. 8 hurt a bit less.
Spoiler if you haven't watched Wednesday's episode.
After Victoria dropped her divorce attorney -- who happened to be working with Emily -- on Wednesday’s episode, we now know who’s taking up the case.
He’ll play Ben Barnett, who may not be nice but he’s the best there is. As if Victoria cared about "nice." He takes charge of Victoria’s case, sets up a “war room,” and makes sure everyone connected to the divorcing Grayson knows what role they’re playing in her case.
You can see Vance in theatres right now as the pastor in the Dolly Parton/Queen Latifah movie, Joyful Noise. FlashForward fans will recognize him as Stanford Wedeck while Law & Order fans know him as Assistant District Attorney Ron Carver.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR