'Revenge' Creator Inks Overall Deal With HBO (Exclusive)
Mike Kelley and his producing partner Melissa Loy will create and develop new projects for the premium cable network under their newly launched production company.
HBO is getting into the Mike Kelley business.
The premium cable network has inked the Revenge creator and his producing partner Melissa Loy to an overall deal, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Under the two-year pact, Kelley and Loy will create and develop new projects for the cabler under the duo's newly launched (and currently unnamed) production company.
The pact comes eight months after Kelley stepped down as showrunner on ABC's Sunday night soap starring Emily VanCamp following its uneven second season. Executive producer Sunil Nayar was tapped to take over the series, which will move to 10 p.m. starting March 9.
Kelley, who also created CBS' Swingtown, was previously based at ABC Studios and CBS Paramount Network (the latter of which became CBS Television Studios). He's repped by CAA and attorney Harris Hartman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game