'Revenge' Creator Inks Overall Deal With HBO (Exclusive)
Mike Kelley and his producing partner Melissa Loy will create and develop new projects for the premium cable network under their newly launched production company.
HBO is getting into the Mike Kelley business.
The premium cable network has inked the Revenge creator and his producing partner Melissa Loy to an overall deal, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Under the two-year pact, Kelley and Loy will create and develop new projects for the cabler under the duo's newly launched (and currently unnamed) production company.
The pact comes eight months after Kelley stepped down as showrunner on ABC's Sunday night soap starring Emily VanCamp following its uneven second season. Executive producer Sunil Nayar was tapped to take over the series, which will move to 10 p.m. starting March 9.
Kelley, who also created CBS' Swingtown, was previously based at ABC Studios and CBS Paramount Network (the latter of which became CBS Television Studios). He's repped by CAA and attorney Harris Hartman.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)