First 10 Minutes of ABC's 'Revenge' Midseason Premiere Released (Video)
In the Jan. 4 episode, "Duress," Emily Thorne finds herself in a dangerous position.
ABC has released the first 10 minutes of next week's episode of rookie drama Revenge.
Right off the bat, lead character (and revenge seeker) Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp) is caught in a compromising position. The reveal of just who has it out for her is teeming with dramatic tension, but that's exactly what the primetime soap counts on.
In the Jan. 4 return, simply titled "Duress," an unwelcome and unstable visitor makes a nightmare of Daniel Grayson's (Josh Bowman) intimate birthday celebration with family and friends, while Charlotte (Christa B. Allen) becomes a pawn in Conrad (Henry Czerny) and Victoria's (Madeleine Stowe) bitter divorce battle. And Emily watches her ultimate plan begin to unravel.
Following the teaser, questions are raised. It is known in the series premiere that Daniel sees an unfortunate fate (or one thinks, at least), but what does that mean for Emily?
Revenge airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. on ABC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR