'Revenge' Enlists 'Torchwood' Alum for Recurring Role (Exclusive)
The ABC drama is putting a face to another member of the mysterious Americon Initiative.
Revenge is adding a common foe for Emily (Emily VanCamp) and the Graysons.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that British actor Burn Gorman (Torchwood) has been cast as another member of the nefarious Americon Initiative. He'll play Trask, a representative from the group previously aligned with Conrad (Henry Czerny) and Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe) and responsible for Emily's father's wrongful conviction. The part is recurring.
PHOTOS: THR Visits the Set of Revenge
Revenge has revealed only two other members of the Initiative at this point in the series: Helen Crowley (Wendy Crewson) and the the now-deceased Gordon Murphy (James Morrison).
Gorman, perhaps best known for playing Owen Harper in Torchwood, has a host of other TV credits on his resume. He appeared in miniseries Bleak House, Spies of Warsaw and The Hour -- and last summer he had a part in The Dark Knight Rises. Though he's familiar to plenty of U.S. audiences, Revenge will be his first stateside TV production.
He's repped by Management 360 and the UK's Independent Talent Group.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR