'Revenge' Casts Jennifer Jason Leigh as Emily's Mother
The actress will recur in the ABC soap's second season.
Revenge is about to get Thorne-y.
ABC's primetime soap has cast a key role in the upcoming sophomore season, landing Jennifer Jason Leigh as Emily's (aka Amanda Clarke) mother, The Hollywood Reporter confirms, who was presumed to be dead. The character will be recurring.
Leigh, who recently appeared in multiple episodes of Showtime's Weeds, is best known for starring in 1982's The Fast Times at Ridgemont High as Stacy. She has Kill Your Darlings and The Moment in the pipeline.
Leigh joins previously cast Barry Sloane, who will play the mysterious Ethan, who has connections to Emily's past.
Revenge moves to its new Sunday time slot this fall.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)