'Revenge' Casts Jennifer Jason Leigh as Emily's Mother
The actress will recur in the ABC soap's second season.
Revenge is about to get Thorne-y.
ABC's primetime soap has cast a key role in the upcoming sophomore season, landing Jennifer Jason Leigh as Emily's (aka Amanda Clarke) mother, The Hollywood Reporter confirms, who was presumed to be dead. The character will be recurring.
Leigh, who recently appeared in multiple episodes of Showtime's Weeds, is best known for starring in 1982's The Fast Times at Ridgemont High as Stacy. She has Kill Your Darlings and The Moment in the pipeline.
Leigh joins previously cast Barry Sloane, who will play the mysterious Ethan, who has connections to Emily's past.
Revenge moves to its new Sunday time slot this fall.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR