'Revenge' Casts Brit Barry Sloane in Recurring Season 2 Role
The 31-year-old "Hollyoaks" actor joins the ABC soap, playing a mysterious character named Ethan.
ABC's plan for the second season of Revenge is falling into place.
The network confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that it will add British actor Barry Sloane to the roster of recurring actors. First reported by TVLine, Sloane joins the drama as Ethan, a mysterious man somehow involved in Emily's (Emily VanCamp) past.
The 31-year-old previously starred on British drama Holby City and enjoyed a well-received arc as a serial killer on soap opera Hollyoaks. Revenge marks his stateside debut. He had previously been cast in the ABC and 20th Century Fox pilot Gotham, which was not picked up.
Revenge makes a big move in its second season, taking over the 9 p.m. vacancy left by Desperate Housewives on Sunday nights.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR