'Revenge' Casts 'Greek' Actress in Recurring Role
Dilshad Vadsaria's character will work closely with Nolan in the new season.
Dilshad Vadsaria, best known for playing Rebecca Logan on ABC Family's Greek, is headed to the Hamptons.
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that Vadsaria has landed the recurring role of financial expert Padma, described as gorgeous, intelligent and pop-culture savvy, on the ABC soap. She will be working closely with Nolan (Gabriel Mann) at his company, as TVLine first reported.
Repped by Kohner Agency and Kass Management, Vadsaria made an appearance on Melissa & Joey and the big-screen feature 30 Minutes or Less.
Revenge returns for season two Sept. 30.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR