'Revenge' Taps Michael Nardelli for Recurring Role
The "CSI: NY" and "Client List" guest will play a new ally to Connor Paolo's character in the second season.
Revenge has nabbed another player for its upcoming sophomore run -- though this one might not fit into Emily Thorne's plan for payback.
An ABC rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that actor Michael Nardelli has joined the series in a recurring role, as first reported by TVLine. He'll play a new friend to Connor Paolo's Declan, who gets the recently single prep school student into a bit of trouble.
Nardelli's previous television credits are few, though he's had guest spots on CSI: NY, The Client List and My Name is Earl. And he's the latest in a slew of recent additions to the cast.
Greek actress Dilshad Vadsaria locked down a recurring gig just last week, while Jennifer Jason Leigh and British actor Barry Sloane were tapped for other roles earlier in the summer.
Revenge moves to Sunday in the fall, premiering Sept. 30.
Nardelli is repped by Caliber and Loeb & Loeb.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR