'Revenge' Invests in '24' Alum for Guest Gig (Exclusive)
Joaquim de Almeida will play a wealthy investor in Grayson Global on the ABC Sunday night drama.
ABC's Revenge is taking stock in Joaquim de Almeida.
The 24 alum has booked a guest role on the ABC Sunday night soap, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
De Almeida will play Salvador Grobet, a dashing Central American gentleman who's a wealthy investor in Grayson Global, the company founded by Edward Grayson (William Devane) and run by his son, Conrad (Henry Czerny).
The actor, whose credits also include Missing, Parenthood and Wanted, will appear in the ninth episode of the Emily VanCamp starrer.
He's repped by APA and Principal.
Revenge airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on ABC.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)