'Revolution': First Minute of Midseason Premiere Released (Video)
The midseason return March 25 picks up right where the drama left off last November.
In less than three weeks, Revolution returns.
To ramp up the post-apocalyptic drama, NBC released a 90-second featurette with executive producers Eric Kripke and J.J. Abrams teasing the second half of the season, with Abrams declaring it "bigger," "cooler" and "more intense."
The first episode picks up right where the last left off, with Monroe's army ready to fire at Miles Matheson (Billy Burke) and the newly reunited Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell), Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Danny (Graham Rogers).
As the preview shows, our heroes are seen running from gunfire from Monroe's army, and surprisingly, no one seems to get hit by a stray bullet before they all disappear into an abandoned diner.
Revolution returns March 25 at 10 p.m. on NBC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera