'Revolution': First Minute of Midseason Premiere Released (Video)
The midseason return March 25 picks up right where the drama left off last November.
In less than three weeks, Revolution returns.
To ramp up the post-apocalyptic drama, NBC released a 90-second featurette with executive producers Eric Kripke and J.J. Abrams teasing the second half of the season, with Abrams declaring it "bigger," "cooler" and "more intense."
The first episode picks up right where the last left off, with Monroe's army ready to fire at Miles Matheson (Billy Burke) and the newly reunited Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell), Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Danny (Graham Rogers).
As the preview shows, our heroes are seen running from gunfire from Monroe's army, and surprisingly, no one seems to get hit by a stray bullet before they all disappear into an abandoned diner.
Revolution returns March 25 at 10 p.m. on NBC.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)