'Revolution' Taps Patrick Heusinger for Season 2 Arc
The "Royal Pains" and "Gossip Girl" alum will board the NBC drama in a recurring guest star role.
NBC's Revolution is expanding its ranks for season two.
The Royal Pains alum Patrick Heusinger has been tapped for a recurring guest star role on the returning drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The actor will play Adam, a 30-something, physically fit handsome/roguish man who's cool, has a good sense of humor and lives life to its fullest. He joins a rapidly growing Revolution cast that recently added Rubicon's Jessica Collins.
Heusinger most recently co-starred on Fox's failed drama pilot Boomerang as the son of Felicity Huffman. His credits also include Gossip Girl, Black Swan and NBC's busted pilot Beautiful People.
The actor also appeared in Lifetime's pilot Witches of East End and recently was replaced by The Mentalist's Eric Winter.
Revolution, one of only two freshman dramas to secure second seasons at NBC, returns in its new time slot on Wednesday, Sept. 25 at 8 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)