'A Gifted Man' Alum Rhys Coiro to Co-Star in CBS' 'Hostages'
He has joined a cast that includes Toni Collette and Dylan McDermott in Jerry Bruckheimer's drama project.
A Gifted Man vet is staying put at CBS.
Rhys Coiro has joined Jerry Bruckheimer's drama pilot Hostages, The Hollywood Reporter has learned, the latest actor in a high-profile cast that includes Toni Collette and Dylan McDermott.
From Warner Bros. TV and Jerry Bruckheimer Television, Hostages follows Ellen (Collette), a Washington, D.C., surgeon who is thrown into a political conspiracy after being chosen to operate on the president of the United States. Her family is taken hostage, and it's her responsibility to save their lives.
Coiro will play Kramer, the brother-in-law of Ellen's husband Duncan (McDermott). Kramer's involvement in the political conspiracy will test his loyalties and add another layer of complication and drama for Duncan.
Jeffrey Nachmanoff will write and executive produce, along with Bruckheimer, Jonathan Littman, Omri Givon, Rotem Shamir and Chayim Sharir. Deception's Tate Donovan co-stars.
Repped by UTA, Untitled and attorney Dave Feldman, Coiro was a regular on the short-lived medical drama A Gifted Man. He has also appeared in Entourage and the film Straw Dogs.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game