Ricky Gervais' 'An Idiot Abroad' Sets Season 3 Return
Warwick Davis will be tagging along in the new season, premiering mid-January.
Ricky Gervais is back with An Idiot Abroad.
The Science Channel series, following Gervais' friend Karl Pilkington's adventures around the globe, will launch season three Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013 at 9 p.m.
Being dubbed An Idiot Abroad 3, the new episodes will see Pilkington embarking on an expedition from Italy to China tracing the steps of the explorer Marco Polo. Warwick Davis (Life's Too Short) will be appearing as well.
"This is Karl's most epic journey so far but, despite being a seasoned traveler, he is still as angry, confused and naive as ever," said Gervais. "At one point he seriously asks Warwick, 'Do you have knees?' "
Season two launched to approximately 1.3 million viewers this past January, nearly double the series debut a year before.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'