'Ringer' First Posters: Sarah Michelle Gellar Is Double Fabulous (Photos)
The CW released the first posters from the fall series ahead of its Comic-Con panel on Thursday.
Sarah Michelle Gellar fans are rabid over her return to television in The CW’s Ringer. And now, we get a first look at her duplicitous role as twin sisters.
In the series premiering September 13, the former Buffy the Vampire Slayer takes on the double role as twins, Bridget and Siobhan. Bridget is the witness in a dangerous case and decides to flee instead of testify. She goes to the only place she knows someone who can help – her very sophisticated sister. The women’s lives have taken very different paths, but Bridget will learn that Siobhan’s glamorous New York City life isn’t so perfect.
Gellar and her costars Nestor Carbonell, Ioan Gruffudd, Kristoffer Polaha and executive producer Pam Veasey, co-executive producers Nicole Snyder and Eric Charmelo will appear on the Ringer panel at San Diego Comic Con on Thursday.
Also, 100 fans at the panel will receive the show’s official Comic-Con poster signed by the cast.
EW posted the images first. See them below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR