'Ringer' Previews: Siobhan Has a Lot of Explaining to Do (Video)
Star Nestor Carbonell and producers Nicole Snyder and Eric Charmelo discuss Tuesday's episode.
On the premiere episode of The CW’s Ringer, we met twin sisters Bridget and Siobhan (both played by Sarah Michelle Gellar). We also promptly found out that Bridget doesn’t know very much at all about her wealthy New York sister.
In the process of getting reacquainted with each other, Siobhan apparently committed suicide and a scared Bridget assumed her identity. After all, her life has got to be better than the messy one she left behind, right? Quickly, Bridget realized her sister’s life came with several complications.
In the preview videos below, star Nestor Carbonell (who plays FBI agent, Victor Machado, who's on Bridget’s trail) and producers Nicole Snyder and Eric Charmelo tell us what to expect on Tuesday’s episode, “She’s Ruining Everything.”
Ringer airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. on The CW.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR