'Ringer' Sneak Peeks: Sarah Michelle Gellar Returns – Twice (Video)
This time, the former "Buffy" star finds herself playing two tough chicks on the new CW series.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer star Sarah Michelle Gellar returns to series television on The CW’s Ringer next Tuesday at 9 p.m. She plays very different sisters, Bridget and Siobhan, whose identities get mixed up in a mystery that could mean life or death for both of them.
"I think it’s like children," Gellar recently said about playing the dual role
"When you’re each one," she continues. "You have to love each individually and understand that one. So when I’m Bridget, I feel all of Bridget’s motivations and Siobhan’s wrong. And when I’m Siobhan, everything Bridget does is wrong. So, I try to get in the head of each of them."
The series also stars Kristoffer Polaha (Life Unexpected), Ioan Gruffudd (Fantastic Four), and Nestor Carbonell (Lost).
Watch the newest trailers for Ringer below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR