'Ringer': 'Veronica Mars' Star Jason Dohring Lands Recurring Role
He’ll play a teacher who sees potential in Siobhan's troubled step-daughter.
Jason Dohring, aka Veronica Mars jerk-turned-good guy Logan Echolls, has booked a recurring role on the CW’s upcoming thriller Ringer.
Ringer stars Sarah Michelle Gellar as troubled twins Bridget and Siobhan, who both have a bounty on their heads. Juliet is the step-daughter of Siobhan and Andrew Martin (Ioan Gruffudd), who returns home from boarding school and winds up attending a new school where Mr. Carpenter sees potential in her.
Dohring’s credits include Moonlight and episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and Lie to Me.
Ringer, which also stars Lost’s Nestor Carbonell, premieres Sept. 13 on the CW.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR