'The River's' Eloise Mumford Inks Talent Deal With ABC (Exclusive)
The actress most recently starred in the network's drama pilot "Reckless" opposite Patrick Fugit.
Eliose Mumford is putting down her roots at ABC and ABC Studios.
The actress has inked a one-year talent holding deal with the network and sibling studio, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Mumford most recently starred opposite Patrick Fugit (Almost Famous) in ABC's drama pilot Reckless, which was passed over by the network in May. In the drama, from Mad Men's Chris Black and Martin Campbell (Casino Royale), she played a woman unjustly imprisoned during a political uprising.
Before that, Mumford starred on the network's horror-adventure drama The River, from Paranormal Activity's Jason Blum. The actress is reteaming with Blum for the upcoming feature Not Safe for Work for Universal alongside Max Minghella and JJ Field and director Joe Johnson.
Her credits also include the female lead in the independent feature Drones. She made her small-screen series-regular debut in Fox's critical darling (but short-lived) Kyle Killen drama Lone Star as one of James Wolk's love interests. Her credits also include Starz's Crash and guest stints on Law & Order: SVU and Mercy.
She's repped by Paradigm.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR