Rob Dyrdek's 'Ridiculousness' Illustrates the Dangers of Playgrounds (Exclusive Video)
In a new clip for the upcoming MTV series, the “Fantasy Factory” crew laughs (and cringes) at an unfortunate swing mishap.
Swings and wigs don’t mix.
This is one of many lessons to be learned from Rob Dyrdek’s upcoming MTV project, Ridiculousness. In an exclusive clip from the show titled “Wig Popper,” a woman suffers an unfortunate and seemingly painful swing mishap while Dyrdek provides commentary.
“She’s too high!” he warns, just before the woman goes flying off a swing set and skids to a stop, losing her hair in the process.The clip is one of two that are slated to air during Wednesday's The Challenge: Rivals.
Other segments to be featured in the show include “Redneck Good Times,” “Worst Case Scenario,” “Pogo Stuck” and “Hot Mess.” Co-hosted by Sterling “Steelo” Brim and Fantasy Factory’s rapping receptionist Chanel, the series premieres on Monday Aug. 29 at 10 pm ET/PT.
Ridiculousness is executive produced by Dyrdek, Jeff Tremaine, Shane Nickerson and Christian Duguay. The show is produced by Dickhouse.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game