Rob Kardashian Isn't Mad President Obama Doesn't Like Reality Show
"Obviously someone's watching in that White House," he jokes to Ellen DeGeneres.
Rob Kardashian is still a supporter of President Obama, even though the feeling isn't mutual.
In an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that airs Monday, the Dancing With the Stars contestant, 24, wasn't upset that Michelle Obama, 47, said her husband "doesn't like" when their two daughters, Sasha and Malia, watch the E! reality show.
"Obviously someone's watching in that White House," Kardashian joked. "But no, to each his own. I understand he's trying to raise his daughters a certain way and that's fine. Everyone has an opinion."
"But you really learn a lot from our show," he went on. "There are no negative things on our show. There is always a positive message at the end of the day. But, Go Obama!"
DeGeneres, 53, said the Kardashian family is "loving" and "supportive."
Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kris Humphries led E! to record ratings after a two-part special aired earlier this month and was repeated often on the network.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR