Rob Lowe Channels Drew Peterson In Creepy Teaser for Lifetime Movie
The clip reveals the actor's stunning makeover as the infamous murder suspect.
It's a new Rob Lowe.
The polished actor underwent a startling tranformation to take on the role of a suspected killer in Lifetime's Drew Peterson: Untouchable, debuting Jan. 21. The cable channel released an ad teasing its original film, and the clip (below) shows Lowe sporting gray hair, a mustache, a menacing stare and a fairly solid Chicago accent. "I'm untouchable, (bleep)," Lowe-as-Peterson says, taunting his latest victim. Shudder.
Lowe, who portrays Parks and Recreation's neurotically cheerful boss, signed on to star in the film earlier this year in an unexpected departure from his typical roles. Peterson, an ex-police officer, was charged with the death of his third wife after the mysterious disappearance of his fourth wife; he's now serving jail time and complaining about it. The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco portrays wife No. 4, Stacy, who was last seen in October 2007.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR