Robert Downey Jr. Says He's 'Renegotiating' His 'Iron Man' Contract (Video)
While guesting on "The Daily Show," the actor addresses his future as Tony Stark in the blockbuster Marvel franchise.
After Iron Man 3, would Robert Downey Jr. consider doing another film in the blockbuster Marvel franchise?
"I don't know," he said Tuesday in a guest appearance on The Daily Show, adding with a wink: "I had a long contract with them and now we're gonna renegotiate."
"You are Iron Man! You are!" responded Jon Stewart.
Iron Man 3 hits theaters stateside on Friday, following a huge opening at the foreign box office. The film made history for Marvel Studios and Disney, raking in $195.3 million internationally, kicking off the summer season with plenty of heat.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game