Robert Kirkman's 'Thief of Thieves' No. 8 Preview (Exclusive)
In the eighth issue of the Image Comics title, due Sept. 5, James Asmus makes his debut with Augustus facing an uncertain future.
Writer James Asmus kicks off his arc on Robert Kirkman's Thief of Thieves in the eighth issue in the Image Comics series with an arc that picks up with a newly freed Augustus.
In the title from the creator of The Walking Dead, the son of the master jewel thief is out of the pen with his charges mysteriously dropped, thanks in no small part to his father's handiwork.
But it turns out that his freedom and peace of mind won't last long as Liz, newly relieved from the case, wants answers from him before the drug dealers come looking for their heroin.
Thief of Thieves No. 8, from artist Shawn Martinbrough, is on sale Wednesday. Preview the first five pages, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, below. Are you looking forward to Asmus' arc?
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR