Robert Kirkman's 'Thief of Thieves' No. 9 Preview (Exclusive)
In the ninth issue of the Image Comics title, due Oct. 3, the spotlight falls on Conrad's troubled son, Augustus.
In the eighth issue of Robert Kirkman's Thief of Thieves -- the first under new scribe James Asmus -- the problems for Conrad's son continued to mount.
In debt to the cartel for $200,000 worth of product, Augustus realizes that he's got less than 48 hours to replay the gang for his botched job and prepares to run but there's just one problem: his girlfriend has been taken hostage and the debt repayment has now turned to a ransom.
Issue No. 9, on sale Wednesday, Oct. 3, opens with a flashback to Augustus' childhood and early comparison's to his uncle, Conrad's late partner, as the teen fell in love with a potential career as a thief at a young age.
Check out the first four pages from the Image Comics title from artist Shawn Martinbrough, below. Are you enjoying the new developments under Asmus? Hit the comments with your thoughts.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR