Robert Kirkman's 'Thief of Thieves' No. 11 Preview (Exclusive)
In the 11th issue of the Image Comics title, due Dec. 19, Conrad does some father-son bonding time with his son.
It's father-son bonding time in Robert Kirkman's Thief of Thieves.
In the 11th issue of the Image Comics title, due in stores Wednesday, Dec. 19, Conrad and his troubled son Augustus are working together to get the latter's girlfriend out of hot water.
As part of it, Conrad/Redmond is working with Celia to set up the baddies holding his son's beloved. Can the father-son duo find their way out of this mess in the series? Check out the first four pages of the issue, under writer James Asmus and artist Shawn Martinbrough, below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting