Robert Kirkman's 'Thief of Thieves' No. 11 Preview (Exclusive)
In the 11th issue of the Image Comics title, due Dec. 19, Conrad does some father-son bonding time with his son.
It's father-son bonding time in Robert Kirkman's Thief of Thieves.
In the 11th issue of the Image Comics title, due in stores Wednesday, Dec. 19, Conrad and his troubled son Augustus are working together to get the latter's girlfriend out of hot water.
As part of it, Conrad/Redmond is working with Celia to set up the baddies holding his son's beloved. Can the father-son duo find their way out of this mess in the series? Check out the first four pages of the issue, under writer James Asmus and artist Shawn Martinbrough, below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR