Robin Roberts on Facebook Post: 'I Have Never Been Happier or Healthier'
The anchor also showed off photos of longtime girlfriend Amber Laign during a "Good Morning America" segment, adding that she "really loved me through a very difficult year."
Robin Roberts commented on her year-end Facebook post on Monday morning's Good Morning America and also debuted photos of her longtime girlfriend, Amber Laign.
Regarding Laign, whom she mentioned publicly for the first time on Dec. 29., she told her fellow anchors, "I'm going to tell you all this, and you know because you've had a front row seat [to] all that tumultuous year I had -- I have never been happier or healthier than I am right now."
She added: "My year-end post was just full of gratitude in just telling everyone all that I'm grateful for, including my girlfriend, Amber, who really loved me through a very difficult year, and I'm very happy for the support. It's just letting everybody know that, reflect on what got you to where you are right now, be grateful."
Roberts also aired snapshots of her and Laign during a segment in which the anchors reflected on their holiday vacations. She noted that the highlight of her vacation was her niece's wedding in Baton Rouge over the weekend before revealing a family photo centered around the newlyweds.
"Next to me is my girlfriend, Amber," she said. "It was a glorious, glorious time."
Watch the video below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR