Rosanna Arquette Heads to Showtime's 'Ray Donovan' (Exclusive)
She'll guest star as a former starlet in the upcoming freshman drama starring Liev Schreiber.
Showtime's upcoming drama Ray Donovan is adding a starlet.
Rosanna Arquette has been tapped for a guest-starring role on the first-year Liev Schreiber series, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Ray Donovan revolves around a professional "fixer" for the rich and famous in Los Angeles -- the title character to be played by Schreiber -- as he balances his work demands and complex family brought on when his father, Mickey (Jon Voight), is unexpectedly released from prison. Paula Malcomson, Eddie Marsan, Dash Mihok, Katherine Moennig and Pooch Hall co-star.
Arquette (Pulp Fiction) will play Linda, a former starlet-turned-screenwriter who befriends Ray's father, Mickey. The gig marks Arquette's latest guest role following turns on Girls, Royal Pains and Private Practice. She's repped by Talent Works and Lovett Management.
She joins a cast that includes recent additions James Woods and Brooke Smith, among others.
Showtime will move Dexter up to a spring premiere June 30 and use the Michael C. Hall-Jennifer Carpenter starrer to launch Ray Donovan, which premieres the same night at 10 p.m.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR