'The Rosie Show' Trailer: Rosie O'Donnell's Daughter Isn't in the Target Demo (Video)
OWN released a new preview for the star's upcoming talk show.
OWN just released a new sneak peek trailer for The Rosie Show. And the years away from doing talk television have left Rosie O’Donnell a bit out of practice.
We know, we know, the multiple takes are probably scripted, but you can’t fake O’Donnell’s bored daughter. It doesn’t matter. She’s not in OWN’s target demographic any way.
At the most recent Television Critics Association Press Tour, O’Donnell told reporters what we can expect from her new show.
"When I was 33 I think the appeal of my program was there was an authentic, genuine appreciation of pop culture," she says. "I loved these people, like [Barbra] Streisand and Tom Cruise, the concept that I could meet them was really beyond my belief.”
“And now I'm 50,” she continues. “And both of those people have stayed in my house, right? So the enthusiasm that I had for celebrities is changed. I have evolved and grown, and the show is going to be reflective of that."
The Rosie Show premieres Monday, Oct. 10 at 7 p.m. on OWN.
Watch the new trailer above.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws