Royal Wedding: Priest Does Cartwheels in Westminster Abbey (Video)
The religious official got very excited after the Royal Wedding Friday.
A priest at Westminster Abbey was so excited after the Royal Wedding Friday, he was caught on camera doing cartwheels down the aisle.
A spokesperson for the venue laughed it off. "Our view is that the verger was simply reflecting what we all feel about a very successful service. It is a general reflection of the mood of the Abbey and a job well done," said the spokesperson, who explained that vergers are "people who assist and prepare for the clergy in their services."
Kate Middleton and Prince William were no longer present for the gymnastics routine.
"It was long after the congregation had departed and we were all reflecting on what we had achieved," added the spokesperson.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game