Russell Brand Tapped as Rosie O'Donnell's First Guest on 'The Rosie Show'
OWN's new daily talk show will premiere Monday, Oct. 10 at 7 p.m.
Rosie O'Donnell's new talk show on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network has tapped its first guest: Russell Brand.
The British comedian will be joining O'Donnell on the series premiere of The Rosie Show, airing Monday, Oct. 10 at 7 p.m. It will air Mondays through Fridays. More guests will be announced shortly.
O'Donnell has spoken publicly about her fascination with Brand, who last starred in Hop and Arthur. Brand next stars in the Rock of Ages big-screen musical, slated for release next year.
The Rosie Show is a daily talk show that will cover current events, celebrity and have human interest guests, games, live performances and a behind-the-scenes glimpse into O'Donnell's life.
The show is produced by Harpo Studios in association with KidRo Productions, Inc. and SantaBu Productions. O'Donnell previously co-hosted ABC's The View and had a long-running daytime talker, The Rosie O'Donnell Show, that ended in 2002.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR