Ryan Lochte Does Shots, Hunts for 'The One' in E! Reality Show (Video)
The womanizing Olympian gets his party on in a new promo for his docuseries.
After his breakout stardom at the London Olympics, where his mother awkwardly let it slip that her son prefers one-night stands to serious relationships, it was all but inevitable that Ryan Lochte would land his own reality show.
What Would Ryan Lochte Do?, a docu-series premiering April 21 on E!, promises to catch Lochte in action: on the prowl, in the pool, spewing all sorts of TMI such as: "I got like two golds, two bronze: I don't even remember what I got at the Olympics."
Also, this: "In fashion, I want that little edge: that little Lochte."
And this: "Going out trying to look for a date, I don't really have to do that. They come to me."
A new promo for the show features those Lochte-isms as well as footage of the 28-year-old athlete doing shots and picking up women at a bar and training at 7 a.m. with a hangover. At one point, he tells the camera: "I want to settle down. I want to find that one that I can spend the rest of my life with."
(Clearly, Lochte has missed his calling to be the next Bachelor. You listening, Mike Fleiss?)
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR