Ryan Reynolds' TV Shingle Sells First Project to Fox
The single-camera buddy comedy project would star "Mad Love's" Tyler Labine.
Ryan Reynolds is returning to the small screen -- as an executive producer.
The actor’s production shingle, Dark Fire, has sold its first project: Guidance, a buddy comedy project from 20th Century Fox Television to Fox.
Mad Love’s Tyler Labine is attached to star in and executive produce the project, described as an adult buddy comedy set in a high school.
Feature scribe Tim Dowling (Role Models, Just Go With It) is attached to write and executive produce. Reynolds, who starred on ABC’s 2 Guys and a Girl from 1998 to 2001, will serve as an executive producer alongside Jonathon Komack Martin, Steve Pearl and Allan Loeb.
Fox has committed to a premium script with significant penalty for the single-camera comedy project.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR