Ryan Seacrest to Host Fox's 25th Anniversary Special
The "American Idol" host will oversee the two-hour broadcast set to feature cast reunions from "Married … With Children" and "That '70s Show."
Fox is turning to a familiar face to host its upcoming 25th anniversary special.
Ryan Seacrest will oversee the two-hour broadcast, the network said Friday.
"Who better than Ryan Seacrest -- America's best television host and 11-year member of our Fox family -- to lead our 25th anniversary celebration?" Fox president of alternative entertainment Mike Darnell said. "This is going to be an amazing trip down memory lane filled with plenty of surprises that will showcase our hits, our misses and everything in between."
Set to feature cast reunions from Married … With Children, That '70s Show and In Living Color, Fox is making a night of the event, re-airing the pilot of Married, the Ed O'Neill-Katey Sagal comedy that helped define the network during its early years.
Also added to the guest list for the special are House's Hugh Laurie, The Simpsons voice actor Kelsey Grammer and In Living Color's Tommy Davidson.
Fox's 25th anniversary special airs at 8 p.m. Sunday, April 22.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR