‘It’s Worth What?’: NBC Sets Premiere Date
The game show hosted by Cedric the Entertainer will premiere in July.
NBC has set a premiere date for its summer game show It’s Worth What?
Hosted by Cedric the Entertainer, the game show that explores the value to hidden gems from the attics of America will bow on Tuesday, July 12 at 8 p.m.
Contestants will be taken through a series of challenges that increase in difficulty as they work to discover the value of items in various rounds as they compete for a $1 million prize.
Produced by Merv Griffin Entertainment, Worth was created by Roy Bank (Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?) and Antiques Roadshow host Lara Spencer (Good Morning America). Cedric the Entertainer, Barry Poznick (5th Grader), John Stevens (5th Grader) and Ron Ward (Million Dollar Mind Game) also serve as executive producers.
The series marks the latest in the buried treasure shows craze; Fox recently green-lit Buried Treasure; Spike TV has Auction Hunters; Discovery runs Auction Kings and TLC airs What the Sell?!
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)