Salma Hayek Joins Growing '30 Rock' Finale Guest Roster
The actress, last seen on the show in 2009, played Jack's (Alec Baldwin) nurse-fiancee Elisa.
Jack (Alec Baldwin) may have an interesting choice ahead of him in the 30 Rock series finale.
In addition to former flame Nancy (Julianne Moore), The Hollywood Reporter confirms that Salma Hayek is set for a return.
First reported by EW, Hayek is reprising her role as Jack's nurse-turned-fiancee, Elisa, who last appeared in 2009. Their romance ended abruptly when Jack learned that she had killed her cheating husband -- which might be a little too much to bounce back from for a "happily ever after."
Hayek was one of the most enduring partners for Jack since the series began. In episode count, she bests Moore and falls short of only Elizabeth Banks, who clocked in 15 episodes as Avery Jessup.
Hayek and Moore join previously announced finale guest stars Nancy Pelosi and Ice-T. 30 Rock says goodbye Jan. 31 on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR