'Same Name': Kathy Griffin, Mike Tyson and Reggie Bush Accept CBS' 'Freaky Friday' Challenge
The celebs will trade places with ordinary people with the same name for the new reality series.
CBS announced Wednesday that comedian Kathy Griffin, former pro boxer Mike Tyson, and New Orleans Saints footballer Reggie Bush will appear on its new reality series, Same Name, premiering Sunday, July 24 at 9 p.m.
Same Name places its celebrity guest stars in the lives of someone who happens to share their name. Viewers will watch as each person takes over the other’s job and personal life.
Griffin will trade places with Kathy Griffin, a fiberglass saleswoman from Fayetteville, Ga.; Tyson will travel to Zeeland, Mich. to take over for nurse, Mike Tyson; And Bush finds out what it’s like to be a general contractor from Danville, Ill. when he takes over his namesake’s life.
David Hasselhoff appears in the series premiere when he tries on a Lake Jackson, Texas resident’s personal and professional life as a technician/landscaper and vice versa.
Cris Abrego Productions, LLC produces the series for CBS with executive producers Cris Abrego, Ben Samek, Christian Sarabia, Fax Bahr, and Eugene Young.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack