Samuel L. Jackson's Olympic Tweets Continue With More Colorful Commentary
The "Avengers" actor offers up his opinions on swimming, gymnastics, soccer and more -- all in explicit fashion.
Even as NBC continues to earn demerits for its tape-delayed coverage of the London games, Samuel L. Jackson is making it worthwhile to tune in -- even if you know the medal outcomes.
After all, how else will you be able to decipher -- and laugh along with -- the Twitter play-by-play of the Oscar nominee, who gives what is by far the most colorful commentary imaginable, especially when it comes to 140-character text messages?
Here's a brief guide: Jackson is unabashedly pro-Team USA; he has great admiration for women athletes; he hates referees and judges; and he's not afraid to get competitive with fans and critics of his nuanced discussion.
Check out his commentary from Monday and Tuesday below, and then click over to re-live his long run of weekend play-by-play.
Just remember, some of these are NSFW due to language.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game