Sara Gilbert Confirms Relationship With Linda Perry on 'The Talk' (Video)
The co-host addressed reports that she was dating the music producer after photos of the pair surfaced.
On Wednesday's episode of The Talk, co-host Sara Gilbert addressed rumors that she had begun dating producer Linda Perry.
The topic of celebrities and privacy arose and co-host Aisha Tyler mentioned the photos that were taken over the weekend that spawned the reports Gilbert had started a new relationship.
"The other day I was just out and paparazzi were there," Gilbert said on the CBS morning talker. An image of Gilbert and Perry were shown. "It was Sunday morning and I wasn't really prepared. There's all these articles out that I'm in a new relationship."
She continued: "It's weird. I go online and it's on like CNN, and I'm flattered and I can't believe that anyone cares."
"As I'm developing a relationship with you guys [to her co-hosts], the audience, I do want to share stuff with you guys but kind of would rather do it on my terms, I guess, in full hair and makeup," Gilbert joked.
Earlier this year, Gilbert ended her relationship with television producer Allison Adler after 10 years. They have two children together.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack