First Look Key Art at Sarah Chalke's ABC Comedy 'How to Live With Your Parents' (Exclusive)
Check out the official key art for the series co-starring Elizabeth Perkins and Brad Garrett.
Sarah Chalke is coming home.
The Scrubs alum returns to series television with ABC's How to Live With Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life), the freshman comedy loosely based on the life of showrunner Claudia Lonow.
Chalke stars as Polly, a recently divorced single mom who moves in with her parents -- played by Weeds alum Elizabeth Perkins and Everybody Loves Raymond's Brad Garrett -- and The Hollywood Reporter has the exclusive first look at the key art for the rookie series.
As for the lengthy title, Lonow said it made the most sense after initially struggling with naming the show. "I couldn’t come up with one. And then when I was putting it together this time, and I was like How To Live With Your Parents (For the Rest of your Life) makes sense because that appears to be happening to me right now," she told THR. "This got the most laughs because people really relate to it. Like I was driving to the lot and I was telling a guard that I’m working on How To Live With Your Parents (For The Rest Of Your Life), and he said, 'Oh my God, I can’t wait to see that. My kid just moved in and I can’t get him out and that’s my worst nightmare.' Or I went in for a checkup with my doctor, and she was telling me that her daughter and her husband and their kid just moved in. So, I mean that it just seemed to resonate with people, and they tested it and it was tested well."
How to Live debuts Wednesday, April 3 at 9:30 p.m. on ABC. Check out the key art, below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'