Sarah Michelle Gellar to Return to 'All My Children'
The "Ringer" star confirms that she’ll be filming one day on the soap opera.
Former Buffy the Vampire Slayer star Sarah Michelle Gellar is heading back to All My Children.
The actress confirmed Thursday at the Television Critics Association’s summer press tour in Beverly Hills that she will return to the ABC soap opera for one day.
The actress, who played Kendall Hart on about 30 episodes of All My Children from 1993-95, confirmed she’ll be taking a break from the CW’s upcoming drama Ringer to film one day on the soap.
“I don’t want to be Kendall, that’s Alica’s role,” she told critics, referring to the part currently played by Alicia Minshew. “I have no idea what I’m going to be doing.”
All My Children will air its final episode on ABC on Sept. 23.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR