Sarah Silverman Explains Her Dad's Angry Letter, Talks Politics on 'Tonight' Show (Video)
The actress/comedian laughed about her dad's angry letter to a rabbi that had insulted her, and teased some new projects.
Sarah Silverman was on her best behavior on Friday night, and for good reason: she wants to babysit your children.
Best known for her raunchy stand-up act and TV show, Silverman appeared on The Tonight Show to pitch two kid-friendly projects: an upcoming phone app, called "Uncle Sarah," meant to entertain little kids; and Disney's Wreck-It Ralph, a video game-themed animated film in which she co-stars. The edgiest she got was her remarks about her apartment building filled with old people -- in order to get some changes made, she said, she was willing to wait a few months for them to die.
Maybe Silverman has just taken a backseat to her father in the raunch department. His letter to an orthodox rabbi critical of his daughter went viral last month -- which was quite an unexpected thrill, she said -- and proved that a certain edge runs in the Silverman bloodlines.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR