Sarah Silverman Offers Sheldon Adelson an Indecent, $100 Million Proposal (Video)
UPDATED: The comedian says she's willing to take one for the team -- and almost go all the way -- to siphon cash to the Democratic Party.
President Obama has plenty of Hollywood supporters, but few are willing to give this much to the campaign.
Yes, while such stars as George Clooney and Aziz Ansari hold fundraisers and cut ads for the president, Sarah Silverman is putting her body on the line to score some major cash for the re-election effort. The lucky beneficiary: casino mogul and GOP mega-donor Sheldon Adelson.
The magnate has pledged to give up to $100 million toward Mitt Romney's presidential campaign, one of several billionaire donors offering huge cash to the GOP. Silverman's offer? Give that money to the Democrats, and she'll give him the lesbian sex he heretofore would have been incapable of having.
"Do you know how many Republican billionaires are giving money to Romney? All of them," Silverman reminds Adelson. "How many of them are getting scissored by a bikini-bottomed Jewess with big naturals? How many, Sheldon?"
Silverman, of course, has gone to extremes for Obama before; in 2008, she ran a campaign to help people fly down to Florida and assist their Jewish grandparents in voting for the then-Illinois senator.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR