'Saturday Night Live' sets Emma Stone, Charlie Day and Jason Segel as November hosts
NBC has announced headliners and musical guests for the three new episodes slated for the month.
At only 23, actress Emma Stone will already be a two-time Saturday Night Live host. The Help star will make her second appearance on the series in just over a year this November.
Alongside Stone, NBC also announced that Charlie Day and Jason Segel will join the series as first-time hosts during the month.
First up is Day, star of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Horrible Bosses, who will make his SNL debut during the Nov. 5 outing. Maroon 5 will appear as the night's musical guest.
On Nov. 12, a week after her 23rd birthday, Stone returns to SNL after spoofing Lindsay Lohan last October. The episode also marks Coldplay's first appearance since 2008.
Before the show goes quiet for Thanksgiving, Jason Segel will host the Nov. 19 episode as part of his promotions for the upcoming Muppets movie. The How I Met Your Mother star will be joined by Florence + the Machine.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR