Jamie Foxx to Host 'Saturday Night Live'
The Oscar winner will appear on the Dec. 8 episode with musical guest Ne-Yo.
Jamie Foxx is headed back to Saturday Night Live.
The Oscar winner will host the Dec. 8 episode with musical guest Ne-Yo, NBC announced Saturday.
Foxx hosted the show in 2000. He next appears in Quentin Tarantino‘s Django Unchained, which hits theaters Dec. 25.
Saturday Night Live airs at 11:30 p.m. on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR