'Saturday Night Live' Ratings Steady With Jennifer Lawrence
The first episode of 2013 matched ratings for the NBC show's Christmas episode.
Saturday Night Live returned for the first episode of 2013 with Oscar-nominated actress Jennifer Lawrence and The Lumineers, and the ratings were on par with its last original.
In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, SNL averaged a 2.8 rating among adults 18-49, steady from the Christmas episode with Martin Short and Paul McCartney. The late-night sketch comedy show matched its best 18-49 rating since Nov. 3 with Louis C.K. and fun.
SNL spoofed The Hunger Games, Starbucks, headline-makers Lance Armstrong, Jodie Foster and Manti Te'o, and Lawrence mocked her Oscar competition.
NBC keeps it in the family with The Voice coach Adam Levine taking the lead next week with musical guest Kendrick Lamar.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR