Savannah Guthrie Gets Engaged to Mike Feldman (Video)
The "Today" co-host shows off her diamond ring, gushing: "I'm really happy!"
Savannah Guthrie is getting married.
"I got engaged over the weekend to my boyfriend, Mike Feldman, who I adore," the Today co-host said Monday, showing off her diamond ring. "We've been together four years so, as he said, no one will accuse us of rushing into anything! ... I'm really happy!"
Al Roker joked about throwing a wedding on Today, but she quickly nixed the idea. After the announcement, the celebration continued as Bradley Cooper delivered roses to Guthrie on set while she and colleague Natalie Morales laughed giddily.
As for Feldman, a DC-based media consultant, he tweeted Monday that he's the "#luckiestguyintheworld."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR