'Scandal' Season 2 Teaser: Is Olivia Back Working for Fitz? (Video)
The first promo for the sophomore season of Shonda Rhimes' D.C.-set drama finds Olivia and Cyrus back together again.
Is Olivia back working for Fitz?
After turning in her White House credentials in the season one finale of ABC's Scandal, Kerry Washington's Olivia Pope seems to be back on the job for Tony Goldwyn's President Fitzgerald Grant.
In the first promo featuring footage from Scandal's second season, Olivia is back offering her valuable two cents for the president through an unlikely source: Jeff Perry's duplicitous chief of staff, Cyrus.
Apparently the president's luxury vacation on a yacht -- with a crew of 14 no less and a huge security team including the Coast Guard not far behind -- doesn't sit so well with Olivia considering the economy is in a freefall.
"People are hungry and jobless, they don't want Donald Trump," she tells Cyrus. Check out the promo, below, to see her thoughts on just who Fitz should be modeling his presidency after.
Scandal returns Thursday, Sept. 27 at 10 p.m. on ABC. Do you think Olivia should be trusting Cyrus? Hit the comments with your thoughts.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)